Wednesday, November 21, 2007

#21 Grumpy old women and podcasts

Yes, well - we looked at Yahoo podcasts and as instructed looked for book reviews. Found Nancy Pearl on National Public Radio but wasn't really in the mood to listen what she had to say. Then found The Wellspring program - episode 44 said it was about Eckhart Tolle's The New Earth, but after listening for 5 minutes and learning that spiders probably began spinning their webs 136 million years ago, I realised there was some kind of dodgy link between the audio and the description so decided that was enough. That web's been around a lot longer than this web.

ABC's Life Matters seemed to offer more, particularly the program called Grumpy Old Women. Here I could take a test to determine via a checklist of behaviours if I was one; the famous "not found" message appeared and I decided that in any case, I didn't need the checklist at all. Feel quite confident that I have reached the GOW status.

No comments: