Saturday, August 25, 2007

The LibraryThing thing

Skipped #9 - looked at all the things I could make but haven't time or inclination right now. I have checked out LibraryThing and picked the first 12 books on one shelf - despite being a Virgo-girl-Librarian my home collection is in extremely random disorder. LibraryThing could possibly be a useful way to know all the books I have in my library - one day. Maybe Library 4.0 or Third Life will transcend time and dimensions and actually get them in order on my shelves for me without any effort on my part?


2 comments:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

I have no incentive or inclination at all to ever catalogue my own home collection. I prefer it just randomly messy!!

jwa said...

I agree with learning 2.0 program!
As a librarian on home base I like
mildly chaotic! Being a visual gal by nature I look for the fat red one or the skinny silver one!

Keep up the good work doggerel. I reckon you're pretty dogged with this project, or dare I say like a dog with a bone! *M*